Letapping water as a source of life and get
- Competent advice on setting up models (hydrological/geohydraulic)
- Carrying out model calculations
- Evaluation and interpretation of the calculation
- Practice-oriented seminars and training for users hydrological software
- Geohydraulic and hydrological modelling
- Project management
- Hydrogeological and geological reports
- Software development
- Hydrological reports
- Hydrological modelling
- Detection of groundwater reserves
- Designation of drinking water protection areas
- Planning and calculation of open pit mine drainage systems
- Model-based prediction and epignosis of groundwater dynamics
- Development of the groundwater modelling system PCGEOFIM with numerous mining-specific features
- Hazard assessment of contaminated sites and contaminated sites
- Development of tasks, studies and projects as well as accompanying engineering and expert activities
Departmental CoordinatorGroundwater Alexander Thom
Acid rain, agricultural influences or raw material extraction often lead to disturbances in the natural systems of surface waters. The M&P Group analyses the current state and develops solutions for the remediation of surface waters.
Due to climate change, the demands on flood protection have increased enormously, for example due to the increasing frequency of heavy rainfall events. The M&P Group offers specialised services from the analysis of risks to the implementation of efficient and preventive protection measures. This also includes the protection of water bodies and dikes.
The M&P Group is committed to sustainable solutions for the supply of drinking water and the disposal and treatment of wastewater. The team of experts accompanies your projects from planning to execution.