Prof. Burmeier Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH, as a working group partner in the ARGE AFC Saxony, has been commissioned with the project controlling of measures for the remediation of more than 200 former industrial sites and brownfields as well as old and operational landfills in the Free State of Saxony on the basis of the administrative agreement on the financing of ecological contaminated sites between the federal government and the new federal states, updated by the general contract on the final financing of ecological contaminated sites in the Free State of Saxony in 2008.
Furthermore, the database system Altlastenfreistellungsmanagement (AFM) is maintained and updated by the company. Prof. Burmeier Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH is responsible to the Free State of Saxony for the correct implementation of the measures on the basis of federal and state regulations and controls all activities and services for this purpose. In addition, BIG is responsible for the financial processing of the measures in preparation for the provision of public funds by the Free State of Saxony in the form of the measure time-cost planning:
Client: Free State of Saxony
Total project duration: Total project duration: ongoing since 1992
Total project costs: > € 100 million
Area size: no information possible
BIG's share of benefits:
- Project management/controlling
- Participation in the awarding of contracts for engineering and implementation services
- Participation in official orders and other administrative procedures
- Technical review of expert opinions and plans for all service phases of the HOAI (Fee Structure for Architects and Engineers)
- Performance, schedule and cost controlling
- Measure-time-cost planning
- Grants management
- Preparation of a remediation plan in accordance with § 13 BBodSchG, taking into account the more extensive requirements under planning law.
- Expert monitoring, advice, support and development Database management for technical and financial management