The European Technology Chamber is a registered NGO that enables European companies to use their technologies for the benefit of Europe and mankind - following our vision "Technology obliges". As Europe’s leading tech network, we are constantly enlarging our team to serve our network even better.
We are currently building our team and now searching for
Senior Team Lead IT Service Desk (m/f/d) - 100% Remote
You support our team members by finding solutions for their IT-related questions and tasks in a quick and efficient manner.
Your daily tasks:
- Support IT Helpdesk day-to-day queries / escalations at senior level.
- Responsible for continuous development of internal IT infrastructure and Helpdesk services.
- Manage team matters and take care of compliance with the SLAs in all IT Helpdesk operations by all team members.
- Ensure coaching and training of new team members for smooth transfer of knowledge and good understanding of IT Structure and SOPs.
- Manage assigning of workload evenly to all team members to ensure maximum productivity throughout the team structure.
- Facilitate in managing information exchange among tea members in agile environment.
- Define guidelines and performance improvement measures for various service levels of IT helpdesk support.
- Conduct regular feedback meetings regarding service quality and plan for improvement accordingly.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Information Technology (Relevant certifications will be a plus).
- 10+ years of experience in IT Helpdesk (Remote Support Environment) along with team management.
- Expertise in Azure / Microsoft 365 / PowerShell, virtualization environments and Linux Systems.
- Expert knowledge of hardware and software, especially in the Microsoft environment (Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office, Microsoft AD), GPO, IT System Integration and advanced ticketing tools.
- Advanced level of network knowledge (Firewalls and routing).
- Certified Scrum Master would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Advanced level of English Language skills.
We stand for the vision of a better and more sustainable world - hand in hand with European technology companies. With the personalities who are active in our organization worldwide, you create a great network and inspiration for your daily work - also for your personal future. So you get the chance to grow with us and the whole EU Tech Chamber.
Our offer is a role in a fast-moving international organization. If you are looking for an activity with meaning and real impact in a fast growing and truly international organization, apply now with your resume.
You can find more information about us at www.eutech.org